Pet Carrier lets you and your jet-set pet travel with style and ease. This convenient carrier can be used for any type of trip, but it’s made specifically to meet airline requirements. While some restrictions may apply, it is approved for most major airlines, and through an exclusive Guaranteed on Board program, you can travel without hassles or delays on most Delta, American Airlines, United and Air Canada flights. The carrier fits pets up to 16 pounds and features locking zippers, top and side entry, padded straps and mesh panels so your pal can breathe easy.
- Fashionable bag features padded carrying strap and adjustable non-slip shoulder so you can travel in style and comfort by plane, car, for an adventure or just a trip to the vet.
- Patented spring wire frame allows the rear end of the carrier to be pushed down several inches to conform to under seat dimensions.
- Includes mesh windows for ventilation, a rear pocket for convenient storage, as well as top and side entry with locking zippers for safety.
- Designed with a machine-washable faux lambskin liner that is also non-allergenic for sensitive pets.
- Approved for use on most airlines and included in an exclusive Guaranteed on Board program: Medium is approved for Delta Airlines, American Airlines, United Airlines and Air Canada Airlines.
Pet carrier with top and side entry, a side pocket for storage, roll-down privacy flaps, mesh panels for ventilation, locking zippers, padded hand-carry straps, an adjustable, no-slip shoulder strap, a seatbelt / luggage strap and a Delta luggage tag.
Supervise pet in carrier.
|MEDIUM||18 x 11 x 10.5 inches||up to 16 lbs|
How to Find the Best Fit: Select the carrier size based on your pet’s measurements first and then by your pet’s weight, making sure not to exceed the maximum weight limits. Also allow enough space for your pet to change positions while inside the carrier. Note: the carrier is designed for pets lying down, so your pet may not be able to stand.
How to Measure Your Pet: For pet’s length, start at the nape of the neck (where the collar falls) and measure to the base of the tail. For height, measure from the floor to the top of the shoulder.