The K&H Pet Products Mod Dream Pod zips together to make one of the most unique cat beds on the market. The large size accommodates any size cat and the privacy will be appreciated by all cats. The large opening makes entry and exit a breeze. Includes a comfortable polyfil pillow.
- Made of EVA foam that's covered with a durable nylon.
- Large entry is great for big and small cats alike to quickly enter and escape this dreamy pod.
- Includes a comfortable polyfil pillow for added comfort during naptime.
- Dream pods can zip together to make one of the most unique cat beds on the market.
- Pillow can be machine washed on the gentle cycle with cold water and hung to dry or on the no-heat cycle in your dryer. The shell should be hand washed and left to air dry.
|MOD DREAM POD||22 x 22 x 6.25 inches||17 inches diameter|
Pillow: Unplug and remove the internal Pet Bed Warmer (heated model only). Wash the pillow on the gentle cycle with cold water. Line dry or use the no-heat cycle on your dryer.
Shell: The shell is hand washable. Please DO NOT try to wash it in a washing machine. To hand wash, use a mild detergent, rinse thoroughly, and air dry. Please make sure to rinse extremely well as detergent can get trapped in the nylon fabric.
Testing Your Thermo-Mod Dream Pod: You can test the bed by placing a large pillow on top of it. After about 20 minutes, feel under the pillow. It will feel warm, not hot. DO NOT use an extension cord during this test.
The surface of the bed will be about 15° F above ambient air temperature until the pet lies on the bed. Then it will warm to about 102° F, which is the natural body temperature of dogs and cats.
Zippering Together: We put a great deal of thought into the design of our Mod products. You'll notice the zipper is installed backwards, which gives it a sleek look and prevents it from bulging or distracting from the overall design. While the zipper fit is tight, the Mod line is sure to impress everyone who sees it.
Here are a couple tips: The zipper should start in the back. Place the entry hole opening on the opposite side of where the zipper starts. This should allow you to align the zipper properly.
To make things easier, please try zipping it by NOT using the zipper tab but rather holding the zipper directly and pulling it around the pod. This should improve your experience.