K&H Pet Products help keep outdoor kitties safe and warm with their Extreme Weather Kitty Pad Petite. This weather-resistant heating pad is perfect for use in cat houses or barns, on the porch or garage floor or even in the living room. It features dual internal thermostats that are pre-set to warm to your pet's normal body temperature of 102 degrees when she lies on the pad. The Extreme Weather Kitty Pad is a simple way to make sure your cat stays warm even on the coldest days and nights. It's been tested for safety and meets strict electrical safety standards so you can rest easy knowing your pet will be safe and cozy.
- Essential source of warmth for any cat whether they are indoors or outdoors.
- Made of rugged ABS plastic and is water-resistant for long-lasting use.
- Great for cat houses, porches, garages, barns or in the home.
- Thermostatically controlled to warm to your pet's normal body temperature.
- Features a 5.5-foot steel wrapped cord and is MET Listed.
Consult your veterinarian before use with young puppies/kittens, convalescent pets, during surgery/surgery recovery, or any animal that cannot voluntarily remove themselves from the heated pad. K&H recommends using only the Deluxe Lectro-Kennel Heated Pad for these animals as this pad has an adjustable thermostat. Do not place pad in confined area where the pet does not have the ability to remove themselves from the pad. Always allow your pet enough space to be able choose if they want to rest on the pad or off the pad.